Baratza makes some of the best home and home/commercial grinders available on the market today. Coffee Hit is the official UK distributor of the Baratza coffee grinder range.
The design and engineering teams for Baratza grinders are based at their HQ in Seattle, while the grinders are manufactured out of the factory in Taiwan.
In the UK, we have the grinders shipped directly from the factory in Taiwan to our warehouse. They are ready to plug and play, with UK plugs and English instructions.
The Full Baratza Coffee Grinder Range
The Baratza Encore coffee grinder offers 40 different grind settings, ranging from fine to coarse, and is regarded by coffee connoisseurs as the go-to entry-level grinder for home brewing. The finely crafted conical burrs of the Baratza Encore provide a perfect grind that allows for balanced flavour extraction while producing espresso or utilising popular manual brew methods like pour-over, AeroPress, and Chemex.
The Baratza Sette 30 coffee grinder is an excellent grinder for those just getting started with espresso and is ideal for both basic and expert espresso machines. The burrs in this grinder result from technology that took eight years to develop and perfect in Liechtenstein.
The Baratza Forté is a small, commercial-grade coffee grinder designed to grind for all types of coffee brewing. All-metal construction, a tiny footprint, a simple control panel, and solid macro/micro adjustment are just a few of the qualities that make the Forté ideal for commercial use. The Forté allows you to grind by time for espresso dosing or by weight.
Thanks to a high-performance conical burr set that creates consistent sized grounds and balanced flavour notes, the Baratza Virtuoso+ coffee grinder gives your cup a clean, café-quality taste. With 40 unique settings, you can find the appropriate grind size for whatever method of brewing, from espresso to French Press.
Time-based dosing down to the tenth of a second is possible with the Baratza Vario+ coffee grinder. This grinder is distinguished by its use of super-durable flat 54mm ceramic burrs to give you the best quality cup of coffee. It even remembers up to three of your favourite dose presets to make brewing and getting your day started a breeze. If espresso is your thing, there is even a metal portafilter holder.
Our in-house technicians and support staff are ready to help you with any questions you may have, either pre or post-purchase. We also have a handy troubleshooting page for our Baratza range.
Find out more about coffee Grinders.
- Where can I get my coffee grinder repaired?
- FAQ about coffee grinders
- 3 best grinders for getting into coffee
- Best coffee grinders for espresso
- Conical vs flat burrs grinders
- Everything you need to know about coffee grinders
- Awesome coffee grinders for French Press
- Can I use my Fellow Ode for espresso
- Electric coffee grinders for home brewing
- The best high quality grinders
- Upgrading your Baratza grinder
- Grinding by weight – Baratza Sette 270w
- How much are coffee grinders?
- The best grinders for home baristas
- What Coffee Grinders are the best?
- On demand and dosing coffee grinders
- Thinking about a manual coffee grinder?
- Where to buy coffee grinders
- Hand grinders for espresso and pour over
- The best electric grinders
- The best manual grinders