It’s finally here! The new Baratza Vario W+ has arrived – at long last. And we’re here to tell you what all the fuss is about.
When it comes to your morning coffee, the grind matters, but getting a consistent precision grind is not always so easy. Thankfully, the Vario W+ grinder masters this to perfection!
The Baratza Vario W+ coffee grinder is here to steal the show!
A notably robust and precise grinder, the Vario W+ from Baratza makes café-quality coffee easy to achieve at home. With hundreds of adjustment steps and an integrated scale, the Vario W+ makes repeatable, precision grinding a dream – doing all the hard work for you.
Does a home grinder make that much difference?
The short answer? Yes. It does. Freshly ground coffee will always give you a more exceptional brew. Why? Because coffee is a food that will go stale once opened. When you grind coffee beans, moisture, oxidation, and oxygen work together to rapidly reduce their shelf life. So the real sure-fire way to ensure maximum taste is to grind your beans as and when you need them.
This brings us back to the beauty that is the Vario W+ grinder. While recommendations are to ‘grind your own beans,’ you’ll find many grinders can often be large, noisy, and a world away from the professional precision of machines like the Baratza Forte.https://www.youtube.com/embed/THw1sG7h6Pg
Not anymore! A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs in the Vario W+, resulting in a cool and quiet operation, while the macro and micro adjustment options mean you can move from fine to coarse grinding in 10 distinct and easily repeatable settings. Not to mention the secondary micro adjust arm which will enable you to further divide each of the 10 macro steps into 22 distinct settings. Fine tuning is an absolute doddle with this machine.
And if you were worried about the fact the Vario W+ comes with steel burrs (we know some prefer ceramic) – Baratza have that covered too. 54mm flat ceramic burrs are available to customise your machine.
The Vario W+ really is an act of engineering designed to perfect your daily brewed coffee — because why shouldn’t you have café quality coffee from the comfort of your own home? So whether you opt , or something else entirely – you can expect accurate doses to within a tenth of a gram time after time.
For the full list of product features available with this remarkable grinder check it out . Life’s too short for ‘meh’ coffee – and you’ll be transforming your bean into a sensational cup of Joe in no time. Make sure to grab yours while stocks last.
If you want news of the latest product releases, stock updates and special offers – be sure to sign up for our updates here.
Looking for Coffee Hit Trade? Click here.
Find out more about coffee Grinders.
- Where can I get my coffee grinder repaired?
- FAQ about coffee grinders
- 3 best grinders for getting into coffee
- Best coffee grinders for espresso
- Conical vs flat burrs grinders
- Everything you need to know about coffee grinders
- Awesome coffee grinders for French Press
- Can I use my Fellow Ode for espresso
- Electric coffee grinders for home brewing
- The best high quality grinders
- Upgrading your Baratza grinder
- Grinding by weight – Baratza Sette 270w
- How much are coffee grinders?
- The best grinders for home baristas
- What Coffee Grinders are the best?
- On demand and dosing coffee grinders
- Thinking about a manual coffee grinder?
- Where to buy coffee grinders
- Hand grinders for espresso and pour over
- The best electric grinders
- The best manual grinders