Picture this: you’ve brewed yourself a delectable morning brew – but life happens, and you don’t get to enjoy it immediately. Instead, it’s left in the carafe on a hot plate, and before you know it, the taste has been annihilated due to overheating. Disaster!
But it doesn’t have to be this way. Not any more.
Introducing our newest addition to the Fellow collection – the Fellow Stagg Double Wall Carafe – for all your accidentally overheated coffee woes!
The stylish and functional Fellow Stagg Double Wall Carafe
The perfect companion to the Stagg Pour-Over Dripper – you’ll get more than just a jug with this beauty. While other glass carafe-style coffee makers can struggle to retain heat for longer periods but scald your hand if you touch them, the double-wall element of the Stagg carafe means you’ll get better heat retention and save your hands from burning. It’s also super handy at preventing exterior condensation on the body of the carafe.
And if you thought it was all style over purpose, think again – with its nifty ratio aid, you’ll get the perfect water-to-coffee ratio every single time!
The Fellow Mighty Small Glass Carafe – keeping your brew hotter for longer
And if one beautifully elegant and practical carafe isn’t enough for you, then you’re in luck. We’re introducing not one but TWO Fellow carafes to our shelves, so if you wanted a smaller but still mighty carafe, why not give the Mighty Small Glass Carafe a try? With its 2mm thick hand-blown borosilicate glass, your coffee will stay hotter for longer, while its no-drip spout allows you to pour with precision and save you from spills. Simply pair with the Stagg [X] Dripper’s ratio aid and stop at the 300 ml dot to conquer the coffee-to-water ratio with ease.
So whether you’re brewing a large batch of coffee with friends or opting for a pour over for one at home, these guys will have you wondering how you ever got by without them!
Life’s too short for mediocre coffee – so why settle for mediocre coffee equipment? It’s time to up your game…
Get yours now!
If you want to be kept up to date with stock updates on your favourite specialty coffee products, then make sure you sign up to our email list to be the first in the know. You can do so here.
Find out more about coffee Grinders.
- Where can I get my coffee grinder repaired?
- FAQ about coffee grinders
- 3 best grinders for getting into coffee
- Best coffee grinders for espresso
- Conical vs flat burrs grinders
- Everything you need to know about coffee grinders
- Awesome coffee grinders for French Press
- Can I use my Fellow Ode for espresso
- Electric coffee grinders for home brewing
- The best high quality grinders
- Upgrading your Baratza grinder
- Grinding by weight – Baratza Sette 270w
- How much are coffee grinders?
- The best grinders for home baristas
- What Coffee Grinders are the best?
- On demand and dosing coffee grinders
- Thinking about a manual coffee grinder?
- Where to buy coffee grinders
- Hand grinders for espresso and pour over
- The best electric grinders
- The best manual grinders